The Quarry is our newest property, it is located in Harpers Ferry West Virginia. This property is very unique in that the moment you step onto the property you feel like you are on an island in the Caribbean. With the white sand beach, the blue green water and the stone cliffs surrounding the quarry it is breathtaking! This is an exclusive luxury property that will only be offered through the Wedding Niche. The address will not be published.
This property can accommodate up to 50 with a reception room. We offer; micro weddings, weddings, elopements, engagements, rehearsal dinners, corporate events and celebration events.
Here is a list of all the amenities that come with the property;
- The Guest Suite; has 3 bedrooms which all overlook the quarry (towels and bedding are included) 1 master suite with a king bed and ensuite, private deck and fireplace (Honeymoon Suite) 1 king bed room with bath (not ensuite) 1 queen bed room with bath (not ensuite), full Laundry, dining/full kitchen, living area, large patio overlooking the quarry, grills and firepits.
- The Event Room; this is an open space that is 24x32 that can be used for an extra cocktail hour space, small 50 person wedding reception, dance space, additional business and workshop facilitation space, this space has heat and ac.
- Tent pad area; the Tent Pad is 75x100
- Fireworks Available; fireworks can be arranged, the average basic fireworks package for a nice celebratory moment is $1000
- Conference room; the conference room can sit 12, screen is 75” wifi is available and the monitor can connect with any web based conferencing app, there is a webcam and speaker systems, there is a mini fridge and white boards, sticky pad hanging on walls, the conference room has a 16x20 covered deck with additional lounge seating, restrooms are accessible about 50 feet away in the basement of the house, power outlets andfull aircon/heat.
- Additional Property Amenities; a full suite of water toys: canoes, Stand up paddle boards, kayaks, floats, a floating picnic table and floating dock, picnic area with 12 white picnic tables and built in charcoal grills, catch and release fishing with bass, blue gill, trout, catfish, a cabana on the beach to escape the sun, an RV plug in available, a golf cart that is available for the staff to drive for mobility issues.
- Local Amenities; Harpers Ferry is an adventure lovers dream, a perfect place for friends and family to gather for a great adventure including: hiking, rafting, fishing, tubing, zip Lines, horseback riding, breweries, wineries, Charles Town Casino, horse racing and historical national parks.
- History of the property; the quarry is over 140 years old. The old Gravel Hopper is where Gravel was gravity fed into carts, trucks and train cars still stands and is over 100 years old. The Quarry was used for bluestone, dolomite and limestone and helped build the roads to and from Washington DC. The Quarry is 105’ deep at its lowest from the waterline and over 175’ from the top of the stone cliffs.The Quarry is spring fed by 4 springs and one hot spring and never freezes over in winter. The Quarry has up to 30’ visibility on clear days, it was so clean they considered a bottling plant. (You still shouldn’t drink water directly) but it is pretty wonderful to swim in! The local search and rescue teams regularly dive the quarry for practice.The Quarry is now home to bluegill, bass, trout, catfish, turtles, an otter and many other wonderful creatures. There is still a working train track at the base of the quarry where you can see wild and wonderful West Virginia coal and other goods
occasionally pass by.
Pricing and Packages
Elopements with up to 10 Guests start at $4500.00; Use of property for six hours, pews and arch for ceremony, set up/tear down, changing room, coordination and planning. An officiant can be added for $500.00.
Mini Micro Weddings with up to 20 Guests start at $8000.00; Use of property for 8 hours for wedding, set up/tear down , pews and arch, changing room, coordination, planning and officiant.
Micro Weddings with up to 45 Guests start at $12,000.00; Use of property for 10 hours for wedding, set up/ tear down, pews and arch, changing room, officiant, coordination and planning.
The villa can be rented for $1000.00 a night.
Are you ready to get married?
Schedule your free consultation.