Small intimate weddings are our specialty! Our historic property was built in 1804 and its the perfect place to host your special day. We offer weddings and elopements from 2 guests to 40.
We have 5 beautifully landscaped acres in Harpers Ferry WV and we are walking distance to the river, the Appalachian Trail and the C and O Canal. We have two guest suites, a beautiful barn, a spring house, a hillside ceremony site, a wooded ceremony site, a large fire pit and nature everywhere you look.
We will plan all the details, coordinate the ceremony, and we have tried and true vendors we love. We can plan your wedding in a few weeks, a few months or next year. Start your lifetime adventure with us! (Small intimate gatherings can also be birthday parties, anniversaries, vow renewal’s or any event to celebrate).
Micro Wedding (up to 40 guests) $3500.00
- Venue rental includes:
- The barn
- Ceremony site; chairs, arch and wine barrels
- The springhouse studio for makeup and hair
- Beautiful wood farm tables and chairs
- bride and groom suites for changing
- Restrooms included for up to 20 guests
- Wedding site design
- Day of coordinating
- Officiant/personalized ceremony script/filing marriage license
- Use of the property for a total of 8 hours
- Setup, tear down and clean up
- Vendors must be approved.
- Porta potties are required for guest totals over 20 and will be an added charge.
- Banquet insurance is required.
- Noise restrictions must be followed and all weddings / events have to be finished by 9 pm.
- We have vendors we work with and if you would like us to provide full service, price will be quoted at planning meeting.
- Due to Covid 19 guidelines, face masks, social distancing and sanitation procedures are required.
- There are many hotels and B and B’s in the area if you are intersted please ask for a list.
A 50% non refundable deposit is due at time of booking. All Keep tryst Manor Guests must sign a Covid 19 waver.
Plan Your Intimate Wedding
Small weddings are trending. You can keep your guests safe and say “I Do” surrounded by your friends, loved ones and nature.
Are you ready to get married?
Schedule your free consultation.