- What’s your dream location; do you want to be outdoors, do you want to add a mini moon and have it all in one location, do you want to add an outdoor adventure such as a hike to your elopement?
- What kind of ceremony do you want; civil, religious, non-denomination, humanist, interfaith and you can consider writing your own vows. Your officiant can help with this.
- Will your ceremony be formal or informal? What will you wear?
- Do you want; a bridal bouquet, boutonniere, cutting cake, champagne, photographer, videographer and music?
- What is your budget? Make sure you add in all the small details.
I love elopements because they are romantic, the ceremony is very intimate, and you can get very creative.
Elopements do take some planning, however, it can be very quick and easy. I recommend working with a venue or company that can handle all the details for you. There are some fantastic packages available right now.
Most of all, don’t overthink the plans, have fun, and remember why you are marrying your best friend.
Are you ready to roll on down the aisle today (or at least, get the planning process rolling)?
Schedule your free consultation.