Small, intimate weddings are much more interactive and connective than large weddings. Here is a list of some unique ideas to add to your wedding to make it fun, memorable and inclusive.
- Add yard games for the reception
- Have adult face painting
- Do karaoke
- Create your own dessert table
- Have a non-alcoholic wedding with DIY drink ideas
- Have live painting
- Have wine or spirits tastings (contact local wineries, breweries or distilleries)
- Hire an entertainer
- Live music
- Have a dance lesson
- Food trucks and mobile bars
- Caricature artist
- Make a music video with your guests (send them the music and dance beforehand)
- Tarot card reader
- Photo booth Bus
- Wedding Tattoos
- Costume guest party
- Firepit sing along
- Coffee station
- Tea station
- Magic show
Are you ready to roll on down the aisle today (or at least, get the planning process rolling)?
Schedule your free consultation.